Friday, September 3, 2010

Too Cute!

So one my best friends found this great picture while sitting in the doctor's office waiting room. We are planning our babies first birthday parties. Her son turns one just two days after Allison does. While I can't disclose the theme for her party because it is a secrect (mainly because I am selfish and don't want things bought for the party and mess with my mojo...hehe) I feel I have the right, this is my baby's first birthday. I have waited my entire life to plan this party and I daydream of all sorts of first. I think every mom can relate, buying their first dolly, their first tea set, so many things I can't wait to share and experience with her. I especially can not wait to take her to dance class... I am getting ants in my pants just thinking about it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment