Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bye Bye 20's!!




I will start off by saying my husband is more than any woman could imagine, he has loved me unconditionally, and shows me everyday how much he appreciates me. He also shows his love with diamonds and pink sapphires!! Check out my new ring, isn’t it a beauty!

Well, we just celebrated my 30th birthday…. Goodbye 20’s, it’s been a lot of fun but it’s time to move on to big and better fabulous things!! We welcomed 30 by attending a baseball game with my adorable daughter and nephew, my two best friends (and their spouses, two great guys), brother in law and soon to be sister in law and her brother and de-lish food. I was showered with the most delicious cupcakes ( you will learn that they too are my best friends..he he) cookbooks, jewelry, and an ultra-chic apron. I am thinking my friends want me to bake for them!?! All my favorite things in one night. Really…. What more could a girl ask for?

As I reflect upon my 20’s, I realized those years were all about me and I was happy with that, but now, it is about so much more and I can’t be any happier about what the future holds for me and those who I love dearly. The future is so bright and I am all about embracing my 30’s. Enjoying life, marveling the things I love and really taking time for my creative outlets, like photography, baking/cooking and crafty little Martha projects.

1 comment: