Friday, December 31, 2010

Clearing The Clutter.... for me!

I know making New Year's Resolutions usually are not kept but this year, I truly want to bring change to my life and our families life. I want to clear the clutter, in mores ways than one. Yes, I want more organiztion in my life and I have been working on that for the past few weeks and I must say, I feel a lot better! During this clearing of the clutter, I found that I had tons of ribbon and scrabbooking stuff, I just would buy stuff and not really need it. I am sure we have all found ourselves there a time or two. And that leads me to my next goal, "try" to buy things I know I will use!!! Be more realistic about what I need and not what is just "cute".

I also want to clear any clutter that brings me down or projects negative energy towards my family. I want to surround myself and my family with happy people and people who are capable of being happy for others. I want to be comfortble in my own skin and not always worrying about other peoples perception of things. I know my actions and thoughts are pure and I act with the purest intent as should everyone else. I know we all have our flaws and can misbehave but let's just be supportive and happy for others.

I know eathing healthy and exercise is always on the list and for the most part, I am! I now need to work on the mental aspect of that. I have a poor self body image and I beat myself up too much. I should be proud of my body, it works very hard and it's the only one I have and it gave me my beautiful baby girl! If that isn't enough, not sure what is!! ha ha. I just need to be nicer to mysef and if I want that bacon blue burger, I will have it, just not the milk shake to go with it!! LOL

Something I am very passionate about is volunteering with young children. In the next few months I will start my training to be coach for "Girls For A Change", it's a great organiztion who help youth girls get involved in their communities to bring change and build their self-condfidence! I am very excited about this journey!!

So many things to work on to improve myself, I think we all could stand to improve ourselves, wanting to be a better person is a great thing! It doesn't mean you are a bad person now, it just means you care about yourself and others!

I know this year is going to be great! Our daughter is growing, and will soon be walking. She is so much fun and we are just so happy! Lots of good things will happen and can't wait for it!

Happy New Year's and I wish all of you a happy new year and a happy journey to a better you!

No comments:

Post a Comment